Share

Irina Shayk's hot shooting for Elle

      The fiance of Cristiano Ronaldo, Irina Shayk posed for the cover of the Spanish edition of Elle "dressed" only in shiny stones.


      The famous supermodel appeared on the cover of the December eddition of the Spanish Elle. The beautiful Russian woman for the purposes of this recording posed wearing 3,500 red and white Swarovski crystals.

Irina Shayk Attractive and Beautiful for Elle
Irina Shayk Attractive and Beautiful shooting for Elle photo session

"The recording was hard because I was lying on a hard table and many hard crystals," said Irina.


"However, I felt sexy. I liked the idea to pose like I was lying on the beach and the crystals were my bathing suit." added this very desirable model.

      This gorgeous girl on this fashion interview for the magazine revealed that "she didn't became a model overnight."

Irina Shayk attractive and beautiful in jeans
Irina Shayk attractive and beautiful in underwear

"I don't depend from nobody, I don't depend from men. I am successful, rich and educated. It did not happen "overnight". I came to Paris without money and went to shootings and castings without knowing a word of English. I had nothing to wear and I remember that I watched the other girls buy clothes,while I did not had enough money to buy something to eat. " said the famous Russian model Irina Shayk which obviously does not have that problem anymore...

9 comments: